The Club has been operating exchange visits since at least 1953 – that seems to be the first recorded photo – as shown in the gallery below. Since that date, the visit rate has accelerated, and the following are clubs which we have in the past, or still visit, with the approximate dates of the first and last visits – details will be provided as they become available.
- Richmond Squash Club – 1953 (photo below)
- Kenya – the 1980 trip organised by Dougie Yule
- Jesters – several of our members feature – Bill Shaw, Ian de Sales la Terriere, John Harding-Edgar and Scott Thomson among others
- Fitzwilliam Dublin, 1960’s – today. A potted history (very much WIP) is available here
- Italian Clubs, 2003 (photos below) and others?
- Woking/ Wokingham squash, golf and snooker exchange, 1970 – 2013, Pringle Fisher, Roy Cowper, Stewart Clark, Gus Nicholson, Bob (Dundee) Adams, AA and others.
- South African Knights (no return visits by ESC)
- Newcastle area – early 1990’s – Newcastle Northern Rugby Club, Tynemouth Squash Club, Jesmond area deluxe B&B
- Bridge of Allan – several exchanges, one where we sent a bus-load
- Gala – we have sparsely filled teamsheet for 14th march 1992, and we recollect the return bus being missed by some…
- Hawick – 1997
- Edinburgh clubs, mainly for many (up to 40) players – Grange, Colinton Castle
- Ballyearl near Belfast, early 1990’s – 2015. Several photos in the slideshow below
- Kings Heath Birmingham – 2019 (hopefully a return in the future). Jordan is our organiser
The slideshow below includes a selection of the photos taken on some of the trips.